Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank you for such wonderful performances last Friday!

I enjoyed watching all of you perform, especially the "Bye Bye Birdie" choral review because I'd never seen it before! All of you did such an amazing job, and I thank each of you for working so hard towards this performance goal.

Looking ahead, we've got some very exciting things lined up for 2007-2008! We'll be producing a concert performance of all three groups (including a "mass ensemble" piece featuring ALL OF THE ENSEMBLES!), several Bartell performances, and more fun and social activities. Senior Ensemble students are working on hosting a planning weekend/family camping trip for the Junior and Intermediate Ensemble students registered for next year, so get those registration forms in right away! :)

Photos from the performance can be found at http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=11802879805.933395068405.1174662194667&page=1 for your viewing pleasure.

Looking forward to seeing you all this summer! (www.madcap.org for more information about registering for summer activities)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Madcap. I hope you all die.I have nightmares because of you. Whenever i see a person from madcap i will stangle them with my bare hands.

Anonymous said...

strangle