Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Go AristoCats

WOW!
Thanks to the cast of Aristocats for a FABULOUS 1st rehearsal. Everyone was amazing today. We blocked and sang the opening number, the second most complicated scene in the show.. Today we also learned the music to the finale and the bows. Everyone sounds great!!!!!!! The interns are all very impressed with how well you sound and how great the opening number looks and so am I. On Wednesday we will do the finale which is the most complicated scene. We will also begin learning the middle of show. I always like to do the tough stuff first, which is usually the opening and closing numbers. Then when the tough stuff is finished, it’s much easier to learn the middle. Tomorrow (Wednesday) you will get scripts and CD’s to take home and use to practice, practice, practice. The cd’s can stay home with you or be played wherever you have a cd player (I play it in my car. My son knows all the music just by listening to it whenever we drive somewhere) The scripts must go home with you and then COME BACK to MadCAP for every rehearsal.. DO NOT LOOSE YOUR SCRIPTS! THEY ARE PRECIOUS!!!!. I am having a lot of fun with all of you and I hope you are having a lot of fun as well. You all ROCK.

Crazy Man Crazy
Evy

No comments: