Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Royal Ball is just 15 minutes away!

Have a peek at what some of our characters are thinking today:
The King (Amina)
"Dear Diary, Since the ball is 15 minutes away, we are making sure everything is ready to go because the guests will be arriving soon.  I am curious to see what will happen at the ball.  I also can't wait for it to be over.  That way that job is done.  Well, I must get back to preparing for the ball.  Sincerely, The King"
Cinderella (Quillan)
"Sigh.  Now I am just plain bored.  I'm not necessarily sad, I'm more mad.  Now I am going to bed, I guess there is nothing better to do.  Humpf.  My mood is aggressive, frustrated, melencholy.  Sincerly, A just plain annoyed Cinderella.  PS, I really wish I could slap my step family when they get home.  Still, I can always hope, thank you very much!"
Fairy Godmother (Gaby)
"The wind whips my hair as I sit here and write.  I'm on my broomstick (which is on auto pilot) going to help my god daughter Cinderella.  Remember last time I wrote here I said that Cinderella wanted to go to the Prince's ball, but her awful step family wouldn't let her.  Well, now that they are on their way, I'm going to help Cinderella get to that ball."
 Parmelia, a Step Sister (Juliette)
"Dear Diary, I am going to the ball and the prince should dance with me!  only ME!!!  My dress is beautiful!  My hair it is the best looking hair in the world.  And my shoes were violet and silk.  There won't be a better looking girl in the world, besides my sister, but I am more beautiful!!"
 Juliet, a Villager (Sophie)
"Dear Diary, it was only 15 minutes until the ball and I was dressed in my new gown.  It had turned out perfectly.  I got into my coach, which I had decorated with blue flowers, as the coach started moving, I remembered Cinderella.  Would she be OK at home by herself?  Well, I'll ask her when I get back."

No comments: